Independence Day Vanilla Infused Peach White Chocolate Ice Cream
Serves: 2 quarts
· 5 cups fresh peaches, diced
· 2 tablespoons of Vanilla extract
· 1 cup of granulated sugar (you may add instead vanilla flavored sugar)
· 1 cup white chocolate morsels
· 1 (12 ounce) can of evaporated milk
· 1/2 package of instant vanilla pudding
· 1 (14 ounce) can of sweetened condensed milk
· 4 cups of half and half
· Large bag of ice
· Rock salt (for ice cream machine)
· Electric ice cream machine
Note: The ambient air temperature will determine the amount of ice and salt used in the ice cream machine. Be sure to follow instructions on machine.
Place peaches into a bowl, add sugar, stir. Allow mixture to sit for 1 hour.
Place peaches into a food processor and pulse 3 times or until mostly pureed. Set aside.
Whisk the evaporated milk, vanilla extract, and pudding mix. Add the diced peaches, white chocolate morsels, sweetened condensed milk, and half and half, and whisk well.
Pour mixture into the ice cream machine and process. Afterward, transfer to a container of choice and place into freezer.
Article Sponsored by Willcutt Block and Supply.
Find Willcutt Block on the web:http://www.willcuttblock.com